The Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® has an opening for an MLS Director responsible for the full operation, supervision, evaluation, delivery and maintenance of all Multiple Listing Services (MLS) and supporting products for this 2,600 plus member professional trade organization.
We are looking for a progressive Leader and Manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems and services to help increase the value and relevance of their MLS operation.
The ideal candidate is someone who thinks creatively about ways to make the MLS more relevant and profitable. The Director of MLS will have a proven ability to drive an organization to be more customer-centric while finding creative and affordable ways to take the MLS to the next level; positioning the organization for the future.
Successfully direct the operation and delivery of all Multiple Listing Services to meet and exceed the expectations of members of the The Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for management of the daily activities and operations of the MLS division.
• Possesses full knowledge of the MLS Rules and Regulations, lock box rules and regulations, and policies and procedures.
• Oversight and administration of customer service and satisfaction for all MLS services and products delivered.
• Builds the organization and processes capable of delivering services including procurement.
• Manages and assists in preparation of annual MLS budget.
• Plans and ensures the successful implementation, maintenance and operation of a MLS system that meets the ongoing needs of its users.
• Supervises, maintains and evaluates contracts, products and partnership with MLS vendors.
• Ensures contract compliance.
• Identifies and successfully resolves MLS listing problems.
• Plans, oversees and assists with development of MLS programs, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all MLS training for current members, new members and staff.
• Facilitates MLS Board.
• Presents products and services to the appropriate committee and/or staff for review.
• Works with vendors and providers of desired products throughout the negotiation and implementation process.
• Plans and directs the strategy to comply with regulatory requirements and relevant industry trends.
• Responsible for data quality assurance.
• Works closely with other internal and external groups on resolving product escalations.
• Directs MLS projects and communications.
• Oversees MLS technical product support.
• All other duties as assigned by Chief Staff Executive.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please reach out to Jason Sanchez, CEO of Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® at email@example.com.