SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 10, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) – Trulia.com, the best place to start a real estate search, has created a new business development group to form partnerships with Multiple Listing Service (MLS) providers. The move is in response to growing interest from MLSs and the Association of REALTORS® who want to ensure their members’ listings are available and accurately represented to consumers searching for real estate online.
Trulia offers MLSs and associations several unique marketing and educational benefits, including:
– Syndication of listings to Trulia.com, with 5 million unique monthly users and 250% annual traffic growth, at no cost
– Trulia’s partnership with Threewide (ListHub) and Point2 make syndicating listings an easy process for both MLSs and their members
– Free consumer facing search functionality for MLSs and association websites. An example of this can be seen at http://www.silvar.org
– Free website tools for your site that include innovative new applications like Trulia Stats, TruliaMap, TruliaVoices, and Trulia Searchbox. More information on these tools can be found at http://www.trulia.com/tools
– Free reporting tools and online profiles to help MLS and association members boost their online presence and brand
– Valuable educational classes in a variety of online marketing topics, including how to rise above the competition in the crowded online real estate space, and how to make the most of free opportunities to connect with serious buyers and sellers online.
Industry leaders recognize the value Trulia provides to Multiple Listing Services and their members: “With the fear of the Internet now put to rest, our agents and brokers realize that the name of the game is maximum exposure,” said Russ Bergeron, CEO of SoCal MLS. “At SoCalMLS we have made it easy for our customers to be able to syndicate their listings to sites like Trulia. Via ListHub they can easily control the destinations of their listings, and in return get back statistics on how effective their advertising venues are. The increased number of eyeballs has resulted in increased website traffic for our listing brokers. SoCalMLS is pleased to provide services like this because we recognize the value of sites like Trulia.”
Over 15 MLSs and associations are now providing member benefits through Trulia, including Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR), MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN), the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), MLS Long Island (MLSLI), Southern California MLS (SoCalMLS) and CLAW MLS.
For more information about how your MLS or Association members can benefit from Trulia’s real estate search engine or online marketing applications, email MLS@Trulia.com.
Leave A Comment