Although they are just getting started, the Intermountain MLS of Boise ID has joined twitter to communicate with members, and probably consumers.
You can follow them at http://twitter.com/imls
Here are a number of thier posts – I especially like their process of announcing market statistics – this information is valuable to both the members and consumers – reinforcing the authority of the relationship between organized real estate and consumers.
- IMLS is proud to be hosting Rick DeLuca once again June 11th.#fb
- March Statistics are Now Available. Visit http://tinyurl.com/d7klpf
our members to sign up for our Technology Road Show April 29, 30 and
May 1. Learn about all the services IMLS has to offer.
- Getting ready to announce another IMLS Technology Road Show for the end of April.
- Take advantage of the syndication opportunities with IMLS.
- Attention Blackberry Users! We will begin selling our Supra fobs on Friday!
- All of our classes will now be available via webinar.
- We have just added “REO” and “In Foreclosure” fields to Paragon.
- We are getting ready to add “In Foreclosure” and “REO” fields to Paragon to flag these properties.
- Check out the new release of DocCentral. Details on the front page of Paragon.
- We are beginning the process of promoting all our new services that we launched in 2008.
- 2008 December, 4th Quarter and End of the Year Statistics are Available. http://tinyurl.com/7eupxs
- We are urging our members to read the front page of Paragon for information on our new billing procedures.
- IMLS has started emailing quarterly agent statements today.
- IMLS is getting prepared for quarterly agent billing beginning Monday.
- Setting up training for our Pinpoint product on December 9 and 10.