In a historic move for Metrolist MLS, the company has moved from a usage pricing model to a flat fee model. This move will likely save Metrolist’s active top producer members hundreds of dollars a year – a welcome change in a contracted economy.
Metrolist Board of Directors recently approved a flat fee for Metrolist services, which will be effective on March 1, 2010 according to the Metrolist website.
“This is an historic moment for Metrolist. Our customers have been
asking for a flat fee for years, and now we are able to respond,”
stated Pat Bybee, President and CEO. “We’re dedicated to supporting the
Colorado Realtor community. This is an exciting time for us to better
meet the needs of real estate brokers.”
Monthly flat fee will include professional-grade services such as:
- Unlimited use of PrimeAccess MLS and Public Records tools
- Instanet Forms plus DocBox
- Colorado FactFinder
- Financial Tools/Calculators
- Monthly Market Intel reports
- IDX Professional services (currently $5/month)
- Listing syndication to Realtor.com, REColorado.com and national real estate portals
- Listing distribution to over 4,000 broker IDX websites in Colorado
Metrolist is the only real estate Multiple Listing Service (MLS) serving the metro Denver area. The company provides MLS services to 16,000 members.