Point2 Announces 11 New Listing Syndication Partnerships
Associations and MLSs leveraging Point2 program to enhance broker security
San Diego, – April 07, 2011 – Online real estate marketing solution provider Point2 (www.Point2.com) announced today that it has completed the technology implementation and market rollout of its listing syndication and real estate broker and agent product line co-marketing program with 11 additional real estate Multiple Listing Service (MLS) organizations and associations. The new implementations bring the number of syndication partners served by Point2 in North America to nearly 240.
The Point2 program, launched more than two years ago, plays an increasingly critical role in the supply and maintenance of timely and accurate real property data on the Web.
With the rollout complete, Point2’s new partners now power real estate syndication for their entire membership base at their choosing, with full control and choice over syndication destinations and on a listing by listing basis.
“We’re pleased to see adoption of Point2’s syndication program maintain this kind of momentum. It signifies that more MLSs, associations and boards are moving to ensure that property data online is consistent, accurate and available to consumers in a timely manner,” said Saul Klein, senior vice president, Point2.
Klein added, “Further, automating listing distribution through an MLS feed, at no cost, circumvents an onerous manual process for many brokers and agents, and eliminates unnecessary duplication of effort and time. It’s a great value-add and a must-have marketing service for real estate professionals today.”
Point2’s new partners include:
- Grand/San Juan Association of REALTORS® MLS (Utah) –http://utahrealtors.com
- Rock Green REALTORS® Association (Wisconsin) –http://rockgreenrealtors.com
- Fremont County Board of REALTORS® (Wyoming)
- Chipola Area Board of REALTORS® (Florida ) –http://chipolaareaboardofrealtors.com
- Northern Black Hills Association of REALTORS® (South Dakota) –http://nbhrealtor.com
- Southern Black Hills Association of REALTORS® (South Dakota) –http://nbhrealtor.com
- Grant Pass Association of REALTORS® (Oregon) –http://www.gpar.net
- Hemet San Jacinto Board of REALTORS® (California) –http://www.hsjaor.org
- Rancho Southeast Association of REALTORS® (California) –http://rsaor.com
- Midwest Missouri Board of REALTORS® (Missouri) –http://missourirealtor.org
- Down River Association of REALTORS® MLS (Michigan) –http://www.drar.com
Under the plan, Point2 MLS and Association partners will also co-market Point2’s subscription- based Point2 Agent real estate lead management, online marketing and website solution to their members.
Point2 ’s listing syndication network spans more than 60 high traffic real estate consumer portals, search engines, auction and classified websites.
For more information about Point2’s solution for MLSs, associations and boards, please visit www.listingsyndication.com.