The Austin Board of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Director to lead its 11,000 member Multiple Listing Service, ACTRIS. The company is looking for a progressive Leader and Manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems and services to help increase the value and relevance of their MLS operation.
The ideal candidate is someone who thinks creatively about ways to make the MLS more relevant and profitable. The Director of MLS will have a proven ability to drive an organization to be more customer-centric while finding creative and affordable ways to take the MLS to the next level; positioning the organization for the future.
Position Summary: Successfully direct the operation and delivery of all Multiple Listing Services to meet and exceed the expectations of members of the Austin Board of REALTORS® and ACTRIS by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and direct all policies for addressing customer satisfaction for all services and products delivered
- Work closely with other internal and external groups on resolving product escalations.
- Work closely with marketing and the field on service offerings.
- Builds the organization and processes capable of delivering services including procurement, product testing, evaluation, contract negotiation, product selection and implementation.
- Plans and directs development of policies and procedures.
- Plans and directs the strategy to comply with regulatory requirements and relevant industry trends.
- Ensures contract compliance.
- Establishes goals for all functions and implements strategies to meet the goals.
- Relies on and applies extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads, coaches and directs the work of others.
- Responsible for budgetary management and continually looking for cost-effective methods to improve the quality of the services provided at an affordable price. Other duties as assigned
- Experience with regional MLS’s is helpful as we are looking to enhance partnerships with surrounding Associations and MLSs.
To learn more about this position and view a complete description, please contact:
Leave A Comment