|We would like to share that the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) is accepting applications for its newly created Manager, Multiple Listing Service position.We are looking forward to working with this individual and believe this role will help to grow our cooperative relationship, inform policy development, and keep the MLS perspective part of the discussions.Know the perfect candidate? Help identify the individual that will maximize the potential of this position by passing along this information. A complete job description can be found below along with the link to the NAR job portal where candidates can apply.
|Position: Manager, Multiple Listing Service
Reports To: Vice President, Board Policy and Programs
Division: Board Policy
Position Summary: Provide support to NAR members, REALTOR®-association owned MLSs, and the MLS industry. Candidates should have experience working for an MLS and strong knowledge of the technical and administrative MLS operations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not all-inclusive):
- Actively connect with MLSs and REALTOR® associations, the Council of Multiple Listing Services, and the Real Estate Standards Organization by attending relevant meetings and cultivating relationships with the organizations’ leadership and executives. Track and issue reports on progress.
- Participate in strategic creation of educational and operational resources supporting REALTOR® association MLSs.
- Assist NAR MLS Committee Staff Executive in preparation of committee and advisory board meetings.
- Implement projects arising from NAR’s MLS committee and NAR’s collaboration with CMLS.
- Research, identify, analyze, and keep current on developments and events effecting MLS operations.
- Make presentations and help prepare other informational material as necessary.
- Work on other departmental projects as needed.
Experience and skills:
- B.A./B.S. preferred
- 2-7 years of working in Operations at an MLS
- Knowledge of the organization and rules for REALTOR® associations and MLSs
- Tech savvy
- Knowledge of/participation in RESO is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and persuasive relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Travel up to 5 to 10 trips per year
Please find the link to the NAR job portal where candidates can upload a resume: http://www.realtor.org/careers-at-nar/search-jobs
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!