eXp Realty, The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage®, one of the largest, fastest growing and most innovative brokerages in America today has created a very exciting new position, the MLS/Association Success Manager. This is the FIRST brokerage that we’re aware of that takes their relationship with their agents and local MLSs/Associations seriously enough to create a dedicated position like this.
The MLS/Association Success Manager will be a key member of the eXp Agent Experience team. This newly created position will act as the first line of support for eXp agents in the states of Texas, California and Florida when they have questions or challenges with their local MLS or Association.
This highly agent-centric position will help each eXp agent in the assigned states to take full advantage of the services and support provided by their local MLS and Association. Agents can contact the MLS and Association Success Manager with challenges like transferring their MLS subscription, resetting their password, resolving an MLS compliance issue, resolving a billing issue, registering for a training class, attending an event, MLS system question, fix an IDX issue or other challenges as they arise. The position may also include simple technology training or other types of support as needed.
The successful candidate will have deep trust relationships with MLS and Association leadership in Texas, Florida and California. They will have worked for MLSs or Associations in support, compliance or training or may have experience interfacing with MLSs while working for a technology company.
About eXp REALTY
Since 2009, the company has attracted over 3300 agents from 43 states with their unique and effective approach to selling real estate. Unlike other brokerages who are stuck in the past, eXp Realty has built a culture that considers the needs of the agent first and foremost and provides them with the tools they need to succeed with today’s mobile consumers.
eXp Realty Mission
The entire company is focused on helping good things happen for other people. Positivity is simply part of their culture and why we love helping people find homes. This exciting, dynamic company is looking for a special candidate that has proven success in organized real estate and is looking for a way to leverage technology in powerful and innovative ways to continue eXp Realty on its trajectory of success.
- Help an agent get back to work as soon as they can by helping them to resolve an outstanding issue with their MLS or Association with the following types of issues.
- Help an agent get training/support on MLS tools and technologies
- Help connect an agent with the right department with an MLS to resolve issues with compliance, membership, accounting and training
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in membership, support or training with an Association/MLS in Texas, California and/or Florida
- Customer-centric, patient and excited to resolve all types of issues that are slowing agents down.
- Great attitude and a person that LOVES to help people
- Ability to respond in real time via text, email and live chat to resolve issues as quickly as possible even in off-hours on occasion
- Strong ability to calm down an agent that is frustrated and upset
- Strong ability to dissect and quickly resolve MLS issues on behalf of an agent.
- Deep understanding of MLS rules and regulations and how to ensure every listing is accurate and compliant with local rules and traditions
- Action-driven style and committed to answers in real-time for eXp agents.
- Ability to teach simple technology solutions that are slowing down an agent.
- Deep understanding of NAR, state association and local association membership and rules
- Working knowledge of core MLS technologies including MLS systems, Public Records Software, Showing Appointment Software, Document Management Systems and Electronic Signatures
- 4-year degree preferred
If you would like to learn more or submit your resume for consideration, please contact WAV Group at firstname.lastname@example.org