In the following press release Point2 reports they have added nine new partners:
Vancouver, BC – Jan. 06, 2010 – Point2 (www.Point2.com) today announced that it has completed the implementation of its national property listing syndication program, with nine additional REALTOR® Associations and MLSs (Multiple Listing Service), operating in the states of Montana, South Dakota, Washington, Florida, Missouri, Tennessee, Nevada and Pennsylvania.
Under the program, local real estate brokers and agents can now, with a single click of the mouse and at no added cost to them, expand home seller property listing exposure to cover millions of additional buyers, on Point2’s US syndication partner network of nearly 50 websites and search engines increasingly popular with consumers for researching real estate in the United States.
The new partnerships cover an additional 6,400 real estate brokers and agents in the United States, representing approximately 36,500 property listings, who can now tap the Point2 national network to market real estate more widely on the Web. They include:
- Northwest Montana Association Of REALTORS® MLS (Montana) – http://nmar.com
- Black Hills Association of REALTORS® and Black Hills MLS (South Dakota) –http://bhmls.com
- Northeast Washington Association of REALTORS® (Washington) –http://northeastwashingtonassociationofrealtors.com
- REALTORS® Association of Franklin & Gulf Counties (Florida) – http://rafgc.com
- St Joseph Regional Association Of REALTORS® (Missouri) – http://stjoerealtor.com
- Great Smoky Mountains Association Of REALTORS® (Tennessee) – http://gsmar.com
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS (Nevada) – http://nnrmls.com
- East Polk County Association Of REALTORS® (Florida) – http://epcar.com
- Pike/Wayne Association Of REALTORS® (Pennsylvania) – http://pikewaynerealtors.org
Point2’s new partners will also provide their brokers and agents with seamless access to the subscription-based Point2 Agent (www.Point2Agent.com) online marketing and lead management software suite, to help them maximize lead conversion to revenue.
In early December, Point2 announced the implementation of a similar program with the Washington Association of REALTORS®, covering an additional 150 brokers and 850 agents in the state, representing nearly 4,500 for sale property listings.
Point2 powers syndication for over 170 MLSs and Associations across the US and Canada.
For more information about Point2’s MLS and Association solution, please visitwww.listingsyndication.com.
Point2 (www.Point2.com), a Yardi Systems Inc. (www.Yardi.com) brand, provides inventory management and online marketing software solutions to the real estate and heavy equipment industries across 120 countries.
More information about Point2 can be found at www.Point2.com. For ongoing news about Point2, please visit www.point2.com/news.asp.
Leave A Comment