What’s More Painful: A Root Canal or Finding a Real Estate Agent? With RatedAgent.com, It’s Now Ear-to-Ear Smiles
With the Launch Today of the First-of-its-Kind Website, Consumers Can Now Access Objective, Customer Satisfaction Scores from Actual Home Buyers and Sellers
Traditionally, finding a real estate agent to help buy or sell a home has been a hit or miss proposition at best. No longer. Beginning today and at no cost, consumers can get honest, unfiltered reviews about agents written by actual home buyers and sellers — and then even select an agent — using the nation’s first-ever objective real estate agent rating service, RatedAgent.com.
RatedAgent.com currently has more than 10,000 agents participating in the service and has launched a pilot program with the California Association of Realtors, the second-largest real estate association in the nation. Company officials expect to have another 50,000 agent ratings with several hundred thousand reviews on the site within the next 90 days.
“For the overwhelming majority of Americans, buying or selling a home is the single-largest financial transaction they’ll ever make. Simply put, it’s too important to be left to chance when it comes to selecting a professional to manage that process,” RatedAgent.com CEO Larry Romito said.
“RatedAgent.com offers a win-win service: For consumers it’s free, it’s a controlled, monitored and a totally reliable process, managed by a third party so an agent cannot stuff the ballot box with reviews written by friends and relatives,” Romito said.
“For agents, RatedAgent offers independently validated survey results, eliminates bogus comments from consumers they never served or competitors pretending to be consumers, and helps those who really deliver great service differentiate themselves from those who only promise great service. All of this results in better choices and better decisions for consumers,” Romito said.
RatedAgent, which is completely voluntary for agents, offers real estate professionals a number of benefits, including:
- A way to position themselves as the market leader based upon the exact criteria that consumers are looking for: independent, reliable service satisfaction results and ratings from an objective, third-party firm
- By using RatedAgent, real estate professionals can attract more prospects while differentiating themselves by the quality of service they provide
- Additional referrals and repeat customer sales – survey after survey shows that satisfied customers are not only more apt to be repeat customers but also more likely to refer family and friends
- Agents have a say in what information is public. They can choose to display their overall Customer Satisfaction Rating, they can publish summarized responses to specific questions and they can choose to include past customer comments on an all-or-nothing basis
- Participating agents are protected from false reviews being posted by competitors, a client represented by the “other” agent in a transaction or others with a malicious agenda. Consumers are protected from ballot-box stuffing – reviews by friends, family members or others who submit positive reviews without having actually worked with an agent.
RatedAgent.com is free for home buyers and sellers. Agents pay just $$60 per year for unlimited email surveys, independent validation of the results and presence on the www.RatedAgent.com website. For additional information, call 888- 547-4772 or e-mail info@RatedAgent.com.
RatedAgent.com, based in San Juan Capistrano, California, is owned by Quality Service Certification, Inc., whose experienced management team has a long history of success focusing on how to measurably improve service quality and customer satisfaction in the real estate industry.