TheMLS.com is seekng to hire a seasoned developer for the position of Senior .NET Developer . They are looking for a full time programmer with solid ASP/.NET/C# experience to design, develop, test and modify web based applications to join our Los Angeles based company. This position is looking for someone with excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and writing skills. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly independent and proactive to help the company provide an industry-leading customer experience.
TheMLS is one of the leading multiple listing service organizations in the country, serving approximately 11,000 real estate professionals in the Greater Los Angeles and Southern California region. The company enjoys one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the MLS industry, enjoying nearly 90% customer satisfaction. It is a highly aggressive organization doing whatever it takes to create an amazing experience for their customers. The organization is very fast-paced addressing requested changes and enhancements in real-time. It is a very dynamic organization with a small, highly experienced and highly motivated team.
TheMLS builds, hosts and offers many industry-leading technology products and services. The company’s real estate customers rely on the company for their business critical operations. Since the company’s customers represent a wide spectrum of technical skills, tools need to be extremely simple to use and designed specifically with the unique needs of real estate professionals in mind.
TheMLS also enjoys the most highly trafficked consumer-facing property search site offered by MLSs in California. Enhancing the site requires strong knowledge of consumer-facing B to C functionality as well.
The Senior .NET developer is a mission critical role that is essential in helping the company provide ever-improving services and technologies to its loyal customer base.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop real estate technologies to be used by real estate agents and brokers
- Passionate about building amazing software that TheMLS customers will love
- Ability to draft requirements documents and design specifications
- Proven experience in translating unique customer need into intuitive, easy to use software
- Strong interest in continue to evolve software and functionality while maintaining sensitivity to change-averse customers
- Ability to implement changes and enhancements to software in real-time
- Strong ability to document software in standard, understandable language and update client knowledge base as appropriate
- Proven ability to work well with non-technical staff in customer service, marketing, product management and QA
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Strong accountability for deliverables and timelines and quality software development
- Support other duties and tasks as directed
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision. She/he will be a strong team player with the proven ability to collaborate effectively even in highly stressful situations. They will excellent communication skills and may sometimes to be called on to report on progress to non-technical staff and leadership. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to prioritize their workload and manage time effectively. They will possess exceptional problem solving skills and will be very results-oriented. They will take ownership of their work and will quickly to solve challenges as they arise. The ideal candidate will also have proven skills in creating documentation and will be responsible for documenting all contact with systems or clients in the trouble-ticketingapplication. They will also be responsible for updating the client knowledge base as appropriate.
The position also requires the following:
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2005, stored procedures, functions
- Fluent in T-SQL
- Solid object-oriented design and implementation skills
- Implementation using ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5
- Cold Fusion experience is a big plus
- B.S. in Software Design
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card required
TheMLS.com is looking ONLY for local candidates. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.