Homesnap, the real estate app that enables users to “snap any home to find out all about it,” has announced that its agent only version, Homesnap Pro,is now free to all multiple listing services (MLSs) for the first 12 months.
Homesnap Pro combines agent only MLS data with an award winning mobile app, arming real estate professionals with the power of their MLS while they are in the field. Any MLS that wants to make Homesnap Pro available to all its agents can now do so for free for 12months.
Homesnap also announced that The MLS/CLAW™, a leading MLS for the Los Angeles metropolitan area, has signed up to become the second MLS to provide Homesnap Pro to all 14,000 of its agents, launching in August. In May, MRIS, the MLS for Washington, DCand the entire Mid Atlantic region, partnered with Homesnap to provide its 45,000 real estate professionals with access to the app.
Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real time information to agents on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, interact with each other, and collaborate with clients from their mobile devices. Agents and consumers can use the same platform to seamlessly share real estate information and communicate directly. Some of the features of Homesnap Pro include:
· Real time access to agent only MLS information
· Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, “birds’ eye” lot boundaries, similar active listings, recent sales comps, and local schools
· One tap messaging with clients and other agents
· Customized email marketing to clients and contacts
· Instant Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from the smartphone
· Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent sales and an analysis of sales history (price reduction, days on market)
“Based on the success of Homesnap Pro in the DC region, we believe it is a mobile platform the entire industry can benefit from. The response by MRIS agents and brokers was so positive and immediate that we moved quickly to make Homesnap Pro available to MLSs across the country. And we are very excited to launch with an innovative MLS like CLAW next month,” says Guy Wolcott, CEO and cofounder of Homesnap.
“When we saw a demo of Homesnap Pro, we knew that we wanted to make it available to our agents. We were extremely impressed with all that Homesnap Pro offers, and believe it will make a tremendous difference for our members. We are very excited to be working with Homesnap to provide this game changing mobile app and can’t wait to get started,” says Annie Ives, CEO of The MLS/CLAW™.
For more information click here.
For original RIS article click here.