Largest REALTOR® Event in San Diego County Explores Industry Changes
SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – April 22, 2015) – With the recent Zillow-Trulia merger and changes to real estate listing syndication in San Diego, what is the future of online real estate search portals? That’s the big question to be answered by a panel of real estate marketing heavyweights — including Zillow/Trulia Vice President Curt Beardsley, WAV Group Consulting Partner Victor Lund, and Move/Realtor.com Vice President Russ Cofano — at the annual San Diego County REALTOR® Expo & Conference on Friday, April 24.
WHAT | The annual San Diego County REALTOR Expo & Conference, widely recognized as one of the best networking and educational opportunities for REALTORS® in Southern California. It includes:
- General Session Luncheon (12-1:30PM) featuring a discussion on “The Future of Search Portals” with a panel of real estate marketing executives
- Six educational breakout sessions on everything from using drones for real estate listing photos to safety and self-defense in the real estate workplace
- A broker focused breakout session on risk management, BRE compliance, and common ethics violations
- A trade show with more than 200 real estate vendors
- A swearing-in ceremony for new REALTORS®
- Free evening reception featuring raffles and giveaways
WHEN | Friday, April 24, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
WHO | The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®, 24 professional speakers and 2,000 real estate industry professionals
WHERE | San Diego Convention Center, 111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, California, 92101
- General Session Luncheon in Ballroom 6 A/B
- Breakout sessions in Ballrooms 8, 9 and 10
- Trade show and evening reception in the Sails Pavilion
MORE INFO & SOCIAL MEDIA| sdarexpo.com Follow along on Facebook at Facebook.com/RealtorsSD, or hashtag #SDAREXPO on Twitter.
ABOUT SDAR | With more than 12,000 members, the Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® is the largest trade association in the county. We help our members, who adhere to a code of ethics and professional standards, sell more homes. We also help people realize the dream of home ownership, and we are dedicated to protecting private property rights. You can follow SDAR on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.