With the cancellations of all live sales events in real estate, digital content platforms like RETechnology.com are becoming THE method for technology companies to promote their services to real estate professionals. RE Technology, via its vast MLS content distribution footprint reaches THE most productive and tech-interested practitioners. Exposure to RE Technology’s network of 750,000 agents, brokers and MLS/Association leaders provides tech companies with a myriad of ways to build brand awareness and engagement.
The company is looking for a self-motivated, success-oriented National Sales Success Manager looking to make their mark by partnering with proptech companies from all over the world interested in engaging with North American real estate pros.
This highly lucrative position allows the National Sales Success Manager to benefit directly from their successful efforts to increase revenue.
The full job description is attached below.
If you know someone that you believe could be a strong fit for the position, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Sales Success Manager
“There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Tony Robbins
RE Technology’s mission is to help unleash the powerful driving force in every real estate agent and broker to support their clients and use technology to create a successful, stress-free transaction. RETechnology’s role is to help real estate professionals learn how to leverage technology in powerful and ever-changing ways to attract, service and support homebuyers and sellers. Our goal at RE Technology is to help every real estate practitioner learn how to use technology with effective online marketing, tracking client relationships and processing transactions quickly.
The National Sales Success Manager will work with technology companies to help agents and brokers learn how to get the most out of technology. Our technology company partners leverage our community of 750,000 REALTORS® to promote their services, training and success stories via Banner Ads, Webinars, Success Guides, Content Marketing and Premium Directory Placements.
We are going to be honest with you, this job is not for everyone. This job for the person that is willing and able to push the limit in their career. You will be asked to work hard and inspire those around you.
If you are passionate about showing off your proven sales skills in a highly autonomous sales position where you have opportunities to attract technology companies from all over the world to RETechnology.com, then we want to talk to you! You can put your sales disciplines to work and make your mark on the residential real estate industry and the company. You will be the key person to fuel the success of the revenue and profitability growth of the company.
Having relationships and a working knowledge of how the real estate industry works, will be tantamount to being successful.
• Demonstrate a passion for RE Technology and the role it plays in helping REALTORS® and technology companies achieve their goals.
• Managing the entire sales funnel. You will be able to generate your own business/leads as well as tap into the existing sales funnel curated by the company
• Put your strong CRM skills to work to effectively manage an ever-growing stable of opportunities
• Interfacing with sales support to generate proposals for you and help schedule demos and follow-ups as needed
• Generating invoices and working closely with the project manager to execute marketing programs.
• Ensure timely collection of receivables
• Proactivity in ways to improve RETechnology.com and the sales and marketing process
• Excited to be part of a small, but mighty team where you can have a direct impact on the priorities and goals of the company.
• Anything else that is requested of you to help our advertisers succeed!
• Tenacity – Having the tenacity to follow through as many as 7 times to close any sale, according to Harvard Business School
• People person – Loving people and excited to pick up the phone to speak to new prospects and current clients.
• Sales discipline and strong organizational skills – need to know how to build a plan and work your plan to maximize the effectiveness of your day
• Passion for technology – This position allows you to interface with some of the latest and greatest technology in AI, computer visions, APIs, Virtual Reality and a whole bunch more
• Loves to close – If you love product demonstrations and active listening to identify ways to solve the unique promotional needs of each potential client then this job could be great for you
• CRM Commitment– The successful candidate must be committed and adept at using CRM software to help guide and effectively prioritize your time and sales activities and track true sales potential
• Quick study – The National Sales Manager must be a quick study and be comfortable with technology and specifically, have demonstrated with programs like QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• RE Technology has clients from North America and all over the world. The National Sales Manager has the potential to attract new advertisers from anywhere!
Compensation: Base plus commission commensurate with sales success
Leave A Comment