I love to see that every type of technology important to MLSs has more than one company to choose from with a depth of experience to deliver with the unique features required to serve Brokers and Agents effectively. MMSI has built an SSO dashboard that provides MLSs with more than one choice for SSO Dashboard services. I also love to see the choice coming from private, family-owned companies that have been dedicated to help organized real estate and the REALTORS® they serve be successful for over 30 years. I checked out this dashboard after seeing this article and it has some nice features and I like how it features the MLS technologies available and marries it with the ability to see billing status, upcoming training and events, committee engagement and a schedule of events that the end user has signed up for.
Here’s the full article below or you can read the article here.
MLS NOW Upgrades to MMSI SSO Dashboard and Identity Management to support their Subscribers
MLS NOW (formerly YES MLS), with 13,600 customers in Northern Ohio announced today they are moving to MMSI, the industry’s most customer-centric Association and MLS Membership Management System, to provide their Single Sign On Dashboard and Identity Management solution. MLS NOW is expanding their 6-year relationship with MMSI, consolidating vendors, and moving away from another SSO Dashboard provider.
According to MLS NOW, the move was inspired by several key advantages the MMSI SSO Dashboard provides for both the MLS Staff and Brokers using the system. Carl DeMusz, CEO of MLS Now, says “We decided to expand our relationship with MMSI because we were looking for a more seamless integration to make it easier for us to promote engagement with training, events, and technologies. The move to MMSI simplifies billing for us AND for our broker customers. It also helps us promote our services to help our subscribers take full advantage of the tools available.
When we work with MMSI, we appreciate their focus on our needs coupled with their depth of understanding of the unique needs of real estate professionals,” said DeMusz. “Their expertise comes from over 36 years of helping MLSs and Associations build strong relationships with their customers. MMSI is a privately held company that likes to say “YES” to our requests and suggestions.”
The MMSI Single Sign on Dashboard and Identity Management has some unique advantages over other SSO Dashboards offered today.
Advantages for MLS Staff
- Because it integrates directly into the Membership System, it allows for more customized communications for each of MLS NOW’s subscribers and participants so that MLSs can address the unique needs of each of their users. Members see curated messaging that guide them to next steps to keep their accounts in good standing – balances due, required training, license or credit card expiration, etc.
- Due to that direct integration, there is no need to keep a separate database in sync – users and access permissions are updated in real time
- Once a subscriber is approved, they are instantly provisioned with access to all MLS tools, support, and training
- If a suspended member pays, they are instantly reactivated and access is restored to all services
- Billing is much simpler because MMSI’s Dashboard is directly linked to the Billing system – it knows instantly what has been paid and what is due.
- The MMSI SSO Dashboard is the only offering of its kind that is ADA/WCAG 2.0-Compliant protecting the organization against ADA complaints or lawsuits.
Advantages for Brokers and Agents
- With the MMSI SSO Dashboard, MLS-Now customers can see all of the service, support and education available laid out in front of them in one place. It makes it much easier for customer to learn about all of the services available and with one click, they can register for training or contact support
- Brokers can also use it as their own brokerage communication tool because they can post messages to their own agents within the system
- Account Balances are clearly presented to the member and can be paid within the same user experience they know and trust.
About MLS Now
MLS Now is Ohio’s largest MLS, serving 13,600 subscribers belonging to 13 Associations of REALTORS®, across 36 primary counties in Ohio and West Virginia. MLS Now is one of the most recognized MLSs in its area, standing out through a commitment to digital tools and resources for members. For more information visit mlsnow.com.
MMSI delivers the most intuitive, accurate, and customizable membership, accounting, and SSO solution for REALTOR® associations and MLSs. A family-owned company celebrating 36 years of providing first-class customer service. MMSI offers the industry’s best member experience with AMS, Member Portal, SSO Dashboard, and member engagement tools, all seamlessly integrated for staff efficiency and ease of use to 550,000 members. Learn more at www.GoMMSI.com
Don’t Compromise, Customize.
Leave A Comment