Arroyo Grande, CA (August 1, 2011) – The more than 700,000 subscribers to RE Technology’s website (www.retechnology.com) have been excited to see the outcome of the July Giveaway. The company, a top media site for the real estate technology industry, today announced the lucky winners.
“This Giveaway was fun for us, our subscribers, and the tech companies who participated,” says Victor Lund, CEO of RE Technology, Inc. “The contest began on July 8th, and we’ve seen a great response since then.”
For the Giveaway, RE Technology subscribers could choose 3 prizes (giving them 3 chances to win) from top technology vendors. Participating companies included Delta Media Group, The Real Estate Success Network, IMSD powered by Market Leader, HomeFinder.com, DocuSign, CoreLogic, Mobile Real Estate ID, and Goomzee.
“We’d like to thank all participants,” says Mr. Lund. “We hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.”
And the winners were:
- Sandy Pond – Winner of a new iPad from CoreLogic
- Susan Souder – Winner of 10 reusable QR code Yard Signs with a 6-month free upgraded agent or broker site from Delta Media Group
- Win Singleton – Winner of a DocuSign Digital Signature package for 1 full year
- Mike Schmidt – Winner of a $599 training/coaching program on the power of social media from IMSD
- Floyd Arnold – Winner of a free coaching for 1 month – (4) 1/2 hour one-on-one sessions from The Real Estate Success Network
- Linda Singer – Winner of 40 Single Property Websites ($350 value!) and a free upgrade for her listings enhanced on HomeFinder.com
- Peter Simonsen – Winner of a fly fishing rod, Montana fly fishing t-shirt, plus 1 year of a PRO plan including Text, QR, Branded Mobile IDX for 1 agent, plus 20 sign riders (with text+QR codes) from Goomzee
- Donna Hall McGregor – Winner of Mobile Real Estate ID’s Elite Mobile Solution for 1 Year
About RE Technology, Inc.
RE Technology, Inc., is a comprehensive real estate technology website, reaching over 700,000 real estate agents and brokers. By embedding directly into MLS systems across North America, RETechnology.com makes it easy for agents to access clear product descriptions, read product reviews, and stay current with technology trends. Providing a rich assortment of tutorials, how-to’s and technology training articles, RE Technology helps agents understand the benefits of technology and how to strategically implement technological tools. The RE Technology website is colored with user ratings and comments, creating a rich community of product feedback and user-driven endorsements.
Contact Melissa McHone at RE Technology Inc. to:
- Learn More About Offering RE Technology as a member benefit for your MLS or Association
- Learn More About Joining our Product Directory or Information on Advertising Packages