WAV Group Webinar: Midyear Update
Staying in touch with critical industry issues is essential for today’s real estate leaders whether they are managing an MLS or running their own real estate company and it isn’t easy. To help you better understand these key issues essential to your organizations, WAV Group founding partners and industry experts Marilyn Wilson, Mike Audet and Victor Lund will be sharing valuable on-the-spot insights gained while attending the annual Midyear NAR Conference held in Washington D.C. from May 15th – 19th, 2012 via two webinars on June 5th & June 7th, 2012 from 10:00 – 11:00 AM Pacific time.
Webinar registration is $149 per person. To register for June 5th, click here and to register for June 7th, click here.
Webinars can also be scheduled privately for your organization upon request. E-mail us for more information.
The webinar is designed to bring attendees up to date on critical industry issues and trends, including:
- Economic forecasts for the real estate industry in 2013.
- Hot NAR topics and policy issues like the new proposed IDX rules.
- CMLS updates on new industry initiatives.
- Broker topics like syndication and online marketing effectiveness.
- Emerging technology trends for brokers and agents.
- MLS technology update.
- Promising non-dues revenue for MLSs to offset declining membership.
…and much more