Many MLSs are now considering offering additional products and services to their members.
Come to the RE Technology webinar on Wednesday, May 8th at 11:00 am and learn how to increase your chances of non-dues revenue success with eCommerce.
Learn from Lauren Hansen, CEO of IRES MLS, one of the first MLSs to offer eCommerce who will share her early experiences with eCommerce. Also, get a peek at RE Technology’s affordable solutions for eCommerce.
At this session you will learn:
- What the fundamentals of eCommerce are and what does it take to be profitable
- Discuss ways that you can make eCommerce a win/win for your subscribers and the MLS
- How to avoid the “build it and they will come” trap
- How to determine what products to sell and at what price
- Identify ways to attract technology companies and valuable revenue sharing opportunities
- How to entice subscribers to visit your store frequently and purchase often
- Criteria you can use to evaluate which approach is right for you
You can also learn about RE Technology’s Success Store – A commission-free eCommerce program for MLSs
Industry panelists include:
Lauren Hansen – CEO of IRES MLS, who has launched two eCommerce initiatives
Marilyn Wilson – Founding Partner of WAV Group and former head of eCommerce for Fisher-Price/Mattel Corporation responsible for launching a $100 Million dollar eCommerce initiative
Date: Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 Time: 2:00pm EST, 1:00pm CST, 11:00am PST
Leave A Comment