As part of our commitment to keeping CMLS members informed about industry initiatives, we want you to know there will be an upcoming webinar for the Broker Public Portal. By sharing and encouraging awareness, CMLS supports unified leadership, open communication, and market knowledge within the industry.
All The Questions You’ve Wanted To Ask About The Broker Public Portal, Answered. Most people have heard about the Broker Public Portal and have questions about it. This webinar will allow you to ask your own questions and answer some common questions:
- What is the BPP?
- What is the relationship between the BPP and Homesnap?
- How much does it cost to join the BPP?
- What are the benefits of the BPP for MLSs, brokers and agents?
- Can the BPP actually compete with the large portals?
- How is listing data shared with consumers and agents in the BPP?
At 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 24, CMLS will host a time for the Broker Public Portal to answer member questions. Denee Evans, CEO of CMLS, will join the conversation with Lauren Hansen, CEO of IRES; Stephanie Hill, MLS director of GLVAR; and Merle Whitehead, chairman of the board, Broker Public Portal.
If you have any questions for the panelists please email them to email@example.com. We will compile a list and get them over to the panelists prior to the webinar so they may be addressed.
Be sure to register HERE!