I just love to see great companies in our industry get recognized BEYOND the real estate industry for their hard work and dedication to building a strong corporate culture. eXp REALTY’s growth over the past year has been unprecedented, They have grown from 1000 agents to over 5000 agents in less than 18 months. Revenue growth, according to their Q3 earnings report was up. Revenue increased 203% to a record $48.1 million from $15.8 million in the third quarter of 2016. This represents 22% growth quarter-over-quarter, from $39.6 million in the second quarter of 2017. Gross margin grew 96% year-over-year for the same quarter to $4.81 million; $12.1 million year-to-date compared to $5.3 million for the same nine-month period in 2016. They are not yet profitable but they are moving in the right direction. Q3 Net loss was $7.8 million, or $(0.15) per diluted share, compared to net loss of $14.6 million, or $(0.29) per diluted share in the third quarter of 2016.
Congrats to the team that is working hard there to create a strong culture, albeit a virtual one while finding new and exciting twist on the traditional real estate brokerage! We can all be inspired by this success story!
Here’s the full story below:
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — Dec. 5, 2017 — eXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI), was named as a best place to work in Glassdoor’s 2018 Employees’ Choice Awards. The company was ranked No. 12 among all small and medium businesses on Glassdoor. The award is based solely on anonymous employee feedback via Glassdoor, where employees were asked to rate their company based on culture and values, work/life balance, senior management, compensation and benefits, and career opportunities.
Currently on Glassdoor, eXp Realty has an overall 4.9 out of five stars. eXp’s Glassdoor profile reveals that culture and values, senior management, and compensation and benefits are among the top ranked characteristics among employees, with a noteworthy five out of five stars.Additional highlights on eXp Realty’s current Glassdoor profile include:
- 100 percent of employees approved of the CEO, Glenn Sanford.
- 99 percent of employees said the company has a positive business outlook.
- 99 percent of employees would recommend working at eXp Realty to a friend.“At eXp Realty, we work incredibly hard to maintain an innovative, transparent and collaborative culture that aligns with our core values and shapes our culture,” said Vicki Olafson, eXp Realty vice president of employee experience. “Our staff and agents are like family and we are beyond thrilled to hear such positive feedback.”For more information about jobs at eXp Realty, please visit our jobs page: careers.exprealty.com/jobsMethodologyGlassdoor’s 2018 Best Places to Work are determined using company reviews shared by U.S.-based employees between Nov. 1, 2016 and Oct. 22, 2017. To be considered for the small-and-medium category, a company must have fewer than 1,000 employees and have received at least 25 ratings across eight workplace attributes from U.S.-based employees during the period of eligibility. The final list is compiled based on Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews.About eXp RealtyeXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, is a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI). eXp Realty (exprealty.com) is changing the way that agents, brokers and consumers work together in an adaptive, sustainable environment. It is an agent-designed and agent-owned company. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 6,000 agents in 45 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and the provinces of Alberta and Ontario, Canada. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings, Inc. uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.eXpRealty.com.Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United StatesMedia Relations Contact:Cynthia NowakDirector of marketing and communications, eXp RealtyInvestor Relations Contact:Greg FalesnikManaging director, MZ Group – MZ North America