While the daily operations of an Association and MLS may not feel the pressures of the changing real estate industry the signs are all around us. From the billions in new investment, to nationwide industry initiatives, to the ever-increasing influence and scope of third party portals, the real estate industry is changing rapidly.
If you feel like your organization is somehow immune from these fundamental changes in our business, think again. These trends have a direct influence on the role and responsibility of every Association and MLS, small or large, rural or urban. The profitability of brokers is under siege with ever increasing pressures caused by shrinking commission rates, increasing splits from their agents, consolidation and ever-increasing marketing costs. From the single person shop to the 30,000 agent brokerage, the pressures on broker survival are very real.
Take a look at these questions:
- How is your organization evolving to support your brokers?
- How are you ensuring your technology suite is up to date?
- Are you using the most effective methods for making your training programs meaningful?
- Are you enabling your members to leverage real estate data to the full extent they can?
- Are you fully compliant with member-centric policies?
- Do you know what consumers are looking for from their agent today?
If you are not sure of the answers to any of these questions, then it’s time you joined us on our WAVes of Change education sessions. These timely online events give your leadership team, staff and key members the information needed to make sure your organization has what it takes to remain vital for the long haul.
If you worry that your organization is not as in tune with national and regional trends, research, policies and service requirements as it needs to be, join us on our quarterly educational sessions.
If you would like to learn more about how the WAVes of the Change series can help your organization, contact email@example.com for pricing and details.