The Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR) is looking for its next progressive CEO to take the organization to its next level of prosperity, relevance and growth. The organization of 7,200 members is located in one of the most dynamic areas within the Metro Denver Area with three regional service offices as well as a corporate office with large training facility.
The Chief Executive Officer for the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® will have proven expertise building alliances with key constituents in the community, neighboring real estate and development organizations and positioning REALTORS® well to participate in and drive growth in the community and the real estate industry. They will have a passion for and proven success at building strong relationships with the organization’s broker members as well as a proven history of involvement and leadership with the National Association of REALTORS®.
The successful candidate will be comfortable and adept at improving community engagement for the Association as well as a motivational leader to continue to drive operational excellence.
The next CEO of the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® will understand the key trends facing MLSs today and will proactively engage in the leadership of REColorado, the provider of DMAR’s MLS.
The Metro Denver area, the home of DMAR, is a thriving, progressive and diverse region. It is consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing areas in the nation. It is ranked one of the top regions in the country for in-migration of Millennials, which will make up the future workforce. I have spent time recently in downtown Denver and it was one of the most progressive and high energy areas I have been in awhile!
More impressive facts about Metro Denver and Colorado’s demographics:
- Colorado was the second-fastest growing state in 2015 (U.S. Census Bureau, 2016)
- Colorado is the nation’s second-most highly educated state for residents (39.2 percent) with a bachelor’s degree or higher (U.S. Census Bureau, 2016)
- In addition, Colorado has the nation’s lowest obesity rate and is No. 1 for physical activity (Trust for America’s Health, 2016; Kaiser State Health Facts, 2016)
- Colorado ranks No. 1 for labor supply (Forbes, 2016)
- Colorado also has one of the nation’s most educated workforces, ranking second among the 50 states for percentage of residents (41.2 percent) with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
For more information or to apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call her at (805) 748-9118.