Each year, all of us at WAV Group circle the dates for the annual RISMedia CEO and Leadership Exchange. For the real estate industry, this is our Davos meeting. RISMedia brings together the leadership of franchises, large brokerage firms, mega boards, NAR Executives, MLS CEOs, and the top technology minds in real estate.
This year’s 2023 RISMedia CEO and Leadership Exchange will take place September 5-7 in Washington, D.C. at the historic Mayflower Hotel. If you are getting back into the conference track post-covid – you will notice that they have moved the venue out of New York City. The event outgrew the historic Yale Club.
Link for registration: https://events.rismedia.com/ZL4xga
Discount code for $150 off ticket price: WAVPromoCode
The staff and editorial team at RISMedia deliver excellent speakers – featuring more than 100 executives talking about the topics that matter most right now. A few sessions that I have circled include:
- Getting to Profitability – Bess Freedman of Brown Harris Stebens, Chris Kelly of HomeServices of America, Laura O’Connor of JPAR, Charlie Oppler of Prominent Properties, and Greg Rand of Coldwell Banker Realty.
- Under Siege – Is the real estate as we know it at risk? – Mary Lee Blaylock of BHHS California Properties, Scott Durkin of Douglas Elliman, Bob Goldberg of National Association of REALTORS, and Hoddy Hanna of Howard Hanna.
- Getting a Bigger Piece of the Pie in a Shrinking Market – Tami Bonnell of EXIT Realty, Helen Hanna Casey of Howard Hanna, Dan Kruse of Century 21 Affiliated, Lis Nunan of Houlhan Lawrence, and Todd Sumney of Homesmart.
- How AI is changing your business – Shayne Farley of Stellar MLS, Tracey Hawkins of Safety and Security Source, Rebecca Jensen of MRED, Shaleen Khatod of CoreLogic, and Dan Weisman of NAR.
- WAV Group partner and head of our M&A Division – and co-author or our newly published book Acquiring More Profit, George Slusser will be speaking on M&A Strategies in a Shifting Market with Peter Luft of RE/MAX, Christina Pappas of The Keyes Company, and Larry Rideout of Gibson Sotheby’s International.
Our book is now on sale on Amazon – but the best price is right here on the WAV Group website – https://www.wavgroup.com/amp/. It is available in hardcover or soft cover and as an interactive downloadable. We are providing discounted pricing for bulk orders – just reach out to Monika Sollee on our team for more info.